the Rift

[OPEN] So Help Me Gods. [tonka]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hestia is calling @[Tonka] in order to set things straight within the Assassins. Anyone is free to eaves drop or bombard this thread, 'cuz even I know that us lots of fun to do! <333

Damn it. Hestia, you're an idiot, do you un-der-stand? I am, and I know it. It was a risky move following Tonka. I wasn't too sure if I was even being trained correctly, or even just trained at all. Instead of putting my effort into training I had to run around trying to become allies with the herds. No, Tonka, they definitely don't want to be allies. I was angry, at everyone. I was certain I was going to leave the Assassins. At some point, I would want to advance into a more sophisticated fighting group. The Assassin's name was misleading by far. The only assassinations going around are Edge horses against us. Yes, we were indeed inferior to all the herds. I was tired of coming up with good ideas than struggling to make them happen. I just wanted to train.

I headed towards edge.

The trees got thicker by much, and fog could be seen up ahead. I touch down in the first open spot I see. I know I haven't crossed the border quite yet, considering there is no fog. I figured Tonka wouldn't be watched to carefully, considering the Worlds Edge horses were at war. When? I wasn't really too sure. All I know is that Foothills were trying to take over the World's Edge. This, all in all, sucked. How was I to prove my point if Edge got overthrown?

My mouth split open and out came the name, Tonka. "TONKAAAA!" My loud voice screeched his name in hopes of him hearing me. I look around and await the dark bay. That Tonka was awfully confusing and very dramatic. I couldn't really picture him as a leader. But he is a leader, so I guess it's possible.

Messages In This Thread
So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-16-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Tonka - 08-16-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-16-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Azúcar - 08-16-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Tonka - 08-22-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-25-2013, 09:33 PM