the Rift

[OPEN] So Help Me Gods. [tonka]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
"Tonka, something is wrong. Extremely wrong."

I closed my eyes as she spoke, taking in every word. My ears were pinned back against my skull. She was talking about Adrixaura! She took my position of leader while I was gone! I was happy that someone had taken the place of leader in my absence, but she spoke of her TAKING my position! The sandy mare also spoke of leaving my group. Oh hell no! None of this was not going to happen!

“Oh, when I get back, Adrixaura is going to get her ass kicked from me! How dare she thinks that SHE can make plans in MY group without MY permission! Oh damn it! I have never made any mistakes as leader! In fact, if it wasn’t for ME, she might still be held captive at the Foothills! Hestia, I am done with this foolishness also and when I return, don’t worry! It WILL stop. That is a promise. Please don’t leave us though, Hestia! You are our General. What would we do without our captain of war?”

I looked into her ruby gems. She glared at me, but I looked at her with faith and promise. I had promised that this would stop. Oh, and if it didn’t, then I may as well let that spotted fool take over.

My blood was hot and my nostrils flared. I tried to contain my anger, but I just felt it pushing and pushing inside me. I closed my lapis orbs. I took a deep breath in and then out. My eye lips slowly slipped open. I was just a bit calmer now.

“Hesita, I promise everything will return to normal when I escape from this hell.”

Messages In This Thread
So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-16-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Tonka - 08-16-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-16-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Azúcar - 08-16-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Tonka - 08-22-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-25-2013, 09:33 PM