the Rift

[OPEN] So Help Me Gods. [tonka]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
“Oh, when I get back, Adrixaura is going to get her ass kicked from me! How dare she thinks that SHE can make plans in MY group without MY permission! Oh damn it! I have never made any mistakes as leader! In fact, if it wasn’t for ME, she might still be held captive at the Foothills! Hestia, I am done with this foolishness also and when I return, don’t worry! It WILL stop. That is a promise. Please don’t leave us though, Hestia! You are our General. What would we do without our captain of war?”

"Tonka, this is insane. You aren't trying to get out of the Edge, I've already tried to save you, Tonka. You have to try to. I will be, now, leaving the Assassins until you can calm everyone down and reclaim your title as King. Please count me out of the Assassins for now, maybe forever." Quickly, she looked at the ground disappointed. She thought he'd be a better leader. She thought he'd try harder, to at least be free. She thought he knew how to be a leader. Slowly her gaze went back to his eyes. "Goodbye, Tonka." Slowly the form of Hestia turned away from him and trotted off into the mist.

Where had she gone wrong? Where had Tonka gone wrong? She was done. This was so insane she couldn't deal with it. She headed to Dragons Throat, to join them. Good luck, Tonka. Her thoughts echoed in her mind as she trotted further away from Tonka, The Edge, and insanity.

[This sucked so bad. Hestia has officially left. Please take her name off the Assassins list. Hestia will wander back when I have actual muse for her. She will be visiting the Edge horses as a dragons throat horse, though. (If they let her join the throat :3)] @Tonka

Messages In This Thread
So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-16-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Tonka - 08-16-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-16-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Azúcar - 08-16-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Tonka - 08-22-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: So Help Me Gods. [tonka] - by Hestia - 08-25-2013, 09:33 PM