the Rift

Warning!

Elita Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elita</style>

Promises, and they still feel all

so wasted on myself

Now, I’m gonna tell you, this place was lovely. It was a cloudless night and a crescent moon hung high in the endless span of the darkened, blue tinted black sky. White stars stung the heavens giving gentle beams of light to guide my way. There was a cool breeze looming in the air. It stroked my silver body as I soared above the tree tops. The horn that dangled from my necklace pressed up against my chest, filling me with an unexplainable joy. The soft sound of crickets chirping filled my ears with such lovely music. I slowly moved closer to the ground, my golden hooves scraping the tops of the trees. Finally, I found a break in the canopy. I then met the ground with quite thud and a little shake to the earth. My eyes peered out into the darkness, looking and searching for another one of my kind. By my kind, I don’t mean any of those dunces with a knife on their head or any pathetic equines without wings or even a horn. I wanted my kind, pegasi. Pegasi are gifted. We have the gift of wings. The gift of flight. We are the superior.

You might be wondering why I think that unicorns and equines are just such a mistake, but I have a good reason. One day, a herd of both of those horrible races came and set my home up in flames. Now, wouldn’t you just hate an intruder just barging into your home without a warning and burning your home? Exactly my point. I was one of the few lucky ones that got away. But, I knew I wouldn’t leave without a fight. I fought one of the horned rats and ripped the horn off of that stupid thing. I also killed an equine and ripped out its teeth. But, look at what I made out of those things! I made a lovely necklace.

I stood there, my neck held up high. I stretched my precious wings out letting them react full span before curling them back up to my sides. My white orbs flickered, scanning the land and looking for anyone that might just come and say hi. That would just be lovely.

Messages In This Thread
Warning! - by Elita - 08-15-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-19-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-19-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-20-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-21-2013, 08:52 PM