the Rift

Warning!

Elita Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elita</style>

Promises, and they still feel all
so wasted on myself

My white eyes scanned the land again, just waiting to catch the sight of someone else. It had been quite a while since I had landed here. I let my silver wings stretch down, the tips lightly tapping the ground. I finally saw something move in the distance. My heart raced as the figure came out of the trees and revealed itself. My heart nearly stopped when I saw what it was though. It was a purposeless unicorn! I gave a displeased grunt as she began to talk. I rolled my eyes and then gave her a cold glare. My hoof rose from the ground, and then dropped making the earth rattle underneath it.

Of course, right when I try to get away from this damned species, they always find a way to come back to me. I did not want to see this little beast right now. I wanted my own kind, not this ugly rhino. I was tempted to lunge at this girl are tear her horn off, just as I did to the one that set my home in flames. I would love to see how this mare would look in red, but lucky for her, I did not feel like getting my wings dirty.

I pinned my ears back onto my skull. I turned my head, so that I did not have to look this monster in its eyes. I lifted my tail in a girly manner, and then whipped it against my body. I turned my head back her way. Another cold glare was shot at her blue orbs. My blood was boiling with anger and rage. I snorted, and then spat at her hooves. I took a step closer to her, holding my head up high. My wings extended at my sides, making me appear larger than I actually was. I took another baby step closer to her, than other until I was close enough so she could feel the hot air flowing out of my nostrils. I opened my maw. I softly snarled at her.

“Don’t try to be all kind with your greeting, you horned rat! If I were you, I would just turn that fat ass of yours around and run back to your little home before I tear your damn horn right off of your skull.”

@[Antheia]

Messages In This Thread
Warning! - by Elita - 08-15-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-19-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-19-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-20-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-21-2013, 08:52 PM