the Rift

Warning!

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

”Don’t try to be all kind with your greeting, you horned rat! If I were you, I would just turn that fat ass of yours around and run back to your little home before I tear your damn horn right off of your skull.”

Haha. All I could do was laugh at her words, she was very funny. Not. She pissed me off, and I did not like getting pissed off, trust me. If she was racist, which how she acted towards me and the clues that hung from that necklace that was on her neck, she’d better look hard.

"Look here bitch. There is no way in hell that you are ever going to find a herd of Pegasi that only involve Pegasi. So I suggest you suck it up."

The words came out fast as I snarled at the polka-dotted mare. Who the hell did she think she was?! Oh yeah, that’s right, she thought she was all big and tough. Well, I had a horn that was placed upon my head that didn’t mind getting down and dirty with some blood. Why did the winged and the equines have to be so dumb? Damn.

My patience was running out quickly, and I didn’t know how much longer I would be able to stand this ruthless little mare. She was getting on my damn nerves and I was going to plunge at her very soon if she didn’t fix her attitude towards me. And she didn’t want to get on my bad side.

Credits

[ooc: sorry for the worst post ever! ._.]
@[Elita]

Messages In This Thread
Warning! - by Elita - 08-15-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-19-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-19-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-20-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-21-2013, 08:52 PM