the Rift

Warning!

Elita Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elita</style>

Promises, and they still feel all
so wasted on myself

I smirked at the mare. Was she trying to tell me that I should follow her? Oh, I would rather get one of my wings ripped off then follow her! All that I knew is that I did not like her choice of words. I just rolled my eyes, and turned my head again, avoiding all eye contact with the unicorn. I closed my eyes, trying to contain the anger that the mare awaken in me. Oh, she was going to get it! How dare she talk to me like that! I was a whole head taller than her! She was just a meek little rodent!

I could not take it anymore! I turned my head and lunged forward. My jaw opened and met the soft flesh of the mare. I clenched tightly, hoping to break her skin. I then released. My ears were pinned back to my skull and I reared up, my wings extending by my side. I let a shrilling whinny release from my throat. My hooves met the ground once again causing the ground to quiver from where she was standing.

“I will find a home with MY kind in it! Don’t even think for a second that I would ever go with such a hideous goat like you!”

Rage that seemed beyond my control rose in the pit of my stomach. My nostrils flared and I used wanted to kick this stupid girl right in the face. I was not that mean though. I think that my little bite would be enough. Unless she chose to come back at me that is. Oh how much fun that would be if she came back at me.

For now though, I would just walk away. I would try to sooth my anger. I would find my home. I turned from facing the cow. I picked up my legs, and started to walk away.

@[Antheia]

Messages In This Thread
Warning! - by Elita - 08-15-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-19-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-19-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-20-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-21-2013, 08:52 PM