the Rift

Warning!

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

She lunged at me, taking a large piece of skin off my neck as she backed away. Damned things, can’t trust any of them. I bet I couldn’t even trust Harmony! I guess it was my kind that were worthy of anything! Maybe it’s about time I start hanging with any and only of my kind? Maybe then I would be worth something. I could become ruthless, and not have a doubt in the world.

And I knew just the place.

“I will find a home with MY kind in it! Don’t even think for a second that I would ever go with such a hideous goat like you!”

Ha-ha. Very funny. Well then, I’m a very beautiful goat! Indeed that was true, anyone would notice that. I have always been beautiful! For God’s sake, I was a unicorn! We were all so gorgeous! Who would be able to resist us? We could fool anyone with our good looks and charms, anyone. I was too good to be living in such a place like the Edge.

"Fine you idiotic mare! But you’ll never find that kind of home!" I snarled and turned around in the direction of the Basin. I would tell the Edge that I was leaving, it was enough to just bail on them. They didn’t care about me at all. Hell, I had barely met anyone that lived there. But what made me hate most were all the nasty little equines that lived there. That’s why I had to most certainly leave that damned place.

Credits

[occ: congrats! you've made Antheia racist. xDD]
@[Elita]

Messages In This Thread
Warning! - by Elita - 08-15-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-19-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-19-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-20-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Warning! - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Warning! - by Elita - 08-21-2013, 08:52 PM