the Rift

[PRIVATE] Trust is Earned, Not Given

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
A n t h e i a

The cries of my herd mates and other haunted me like a rain cloud that hovered over me where ever I seemed to go. They were fighting over at the border, my poor friends giving their all to protect their home. If it wasn't for the fact that I was hurt and that I didn't know how to fight, I would be doing the same for my family.

But, I had tears of sweat rolling over my coat like there was an endless river of them. They slowly made their way to my underside and then fell to the ground with a drip, drop. I couldn't help but wonder if I would ever make it. I needed help, bad. Yet, I promised the little filly I would deliver a message to her Uncle Tonka, plus I had important stuff to talk to him about.

He wanted to adopt my daughter but first he must earn my trust, fair and square. I wasn't just going to give my little princess over to a stallion that I had never met, especially one that was from a different herd land. I hadn't seen this 'Tonka' and I didn't think I would until he offered to adopt my only daughter.

My maw raised to the sky and I closed my eyes. "Tonkaaaaa!" I shouted in a soft but stern tone. I was ready for anything. A big stallion, a regular, or just a small little pony. Ha, I would love to see a pony. But yes, I was ready. My vision was very blurry and I could barely see a thing, though, I think I could deal with it.

And I wasn't going to put up with his shit if he spit up any.

"blah blah blah."
wc - 294 words
ooc - Just a quick short post. xD
tag - @[Tonka]

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Antheia - 08-15-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Tonka - 08-16-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Antheia - 08-16-2013, 02:41 PM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Tonka - 08-21-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Antheia - 08-25-2013, 12:38 PM