the Rift

[PRIVATE] Trust is Earned, Not Given

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Tonka

I enjoyed hearing the sounds of the cries and grunts of battle. It was like music to my ears. I just hoped that Kaj would go in and fight so that I could make my escape. That would be nice. I could see it now. My family waiting for me all at the Arch. The only family I would be missing would be my Chemical, but of course I would drag her along with me. If I left, she would leave to and if she left, I would leave too. It was simple. The only other thing I would be missing is the little girl named Harmony. I don’t know why I had become so affectionate to her, but life has its strange ways.

“Tonkaaaaa”

My name was called out. Dang, it was like I was needed everywhere! Although I would have loved to just ignore the call to go watch the invasion, I knew I had to go. I took a deep sigh, and then started off in the direction my name was being called from.

I saw one who was not familiar to me. In fact, I had never seen her before. How does this mare know me? I mean, I know in just irresistible, but these no need to stalk me. I shot a cold glare at her as I slowly walked in front of her. I gave a little grunt and studied this black and white mare. I looked down at her, my dark orbs rolled over to glare into her crystal blue gems. She was quite pretty, but I wasn’t going to fall for her. All I needed was my one love, Chemical. I then opened my maw, letting my deep voice stream out.

“Why do you want me, stranger?”

Walking "Talking" Thinking

@[Antheia]

Messages In This Thread
Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Antheia - 08-15-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Tonka - 08-16-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Antheia - 08-16-2013, 02:41 PM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Tonka - 08-21-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Antheia - 08-25-2013, 12:38 PM