the Rift

[PRIVATE] Trust is Earned, Not Given

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
A n t h e i a

A rather large stallion walked up, hovering over me like a little toy of his. My orbs glared at him, showing no fear towards his muscular body. I toughened up, bulging out my chest, my no longer sky blue pools, but a deep dark crystals staring into his. “Why do you want me, stranger?” That's not a very nice way to greet a lady, now is it buddy?

Yup, here we go. This isn't going to be pretty big guy.

"Look here mister smarty pants, you asked for my child and you will get her, but I first have to know if I can trust you. I don't think I can offer her what you can since I've never had any kids and I'm going to go with the fact that you have since you have two up-coming ones."

Gosh, this was probably the most fun I have had in years, even if I didn't like my tone, I would protect my little princess. My nostrils sucked in air like a vacuum, filling my lungs and then continuing on.

"But if I find out she has been killed or even hurt a little, it all comes back on you and I will tear your little rear end up where you will never have another child in your lifetime, understand? And she will only go home with you if this invasion is lost or you have earned my trust. Got it buddy?"

My orbs glared at him with strong feelings. I was in a bad mood and in pain, I wasn't going to put up with his little jokes today, even if he was fairly larger than me, I had more attitude than him. He wasn't going to get out of this that easy. She was my foal and I was going to protect her what ever why I could.

"blah blah blah."
wc - 314 words
ooc - I think that was fun for Antheia and me, LOL.
tag - @[Tonka]

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Antheia - 08-15-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Tonka - 08-16-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Antheia - 08-16-2013, 02:41 PM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Tonka - 08-21-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Antheia - 08-25-2013, 12:38 PM