the Rift

[OPEN] Every Rose has its Thorn

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
A n t h e i a

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! The Edge was being taken over and I couldn't do anything about it! I was hurt and I had no idea how to fight! What was I going to do? Ouch! Head ache, grrr, I have no time to worry about myself, I needed to find help!

The only one I think I could count on was Apollo, or Midas. So, I would try both, but I had known Apollo longer, so he would be the first I would go to. I knew I could trust him, no matter what I said, he would understand, I think.

Traveling was hard on me. I had to limp my way all the way to the Foothills. My body was steaming, the sweaty tears falling from my coat like rain drops. Oh, you could even tell how much pain I was in. It only took you half a second to realize that I was that sick.

My vision was so blurry where I could hardly see, though I knew the way by the sense of smell. It was so sweet and I could barely resist it. A few times while wondering around the Edge I thought I had might've smelled the Foothills, but then again, I must've been right for the grassy terrain wasn't that too far away. Yet, seemed so far.

I made my way to the border and then just seemed like I dropped dead, falling to my knees. "APOLLO!" I pleaded in a scratchy tone. I needed his help, for my family and for me. When we first met, he said he was an Earth Medic, and so he might be able to heal me maybe. I sure do hope so, I don't know how much more I could take of this.

"blah blah blah."
wc - 302 words
ooc - Quick short post for ya. xD
tag - @[Apollo]

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
Every Rose has its Thorn - by Antheia - 08-16-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Apollo - 08-18-2013, 04:46 AM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Antheia - 08-18-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Apollo - 08-19-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Ktulu - 08-19-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 04:13 PM