the Rift

[OPEN] Don't Underestimate Me...

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

I walked through my homeland. My velvet harks set back against my
cranium. These battle cries... This was something I would hear frequently in my old home. I traveled long and hard to escape this. But then again, it's here too. Why, oh why. It was time I went with Tonka. I felt so much safer when he was in my presence. HIs large frame, his muscles. They all insured me that he would care and love for me. But, leaving Antheia was going to be to hard. I hope that Tonka will understand my sadness, and let me visit her frequently. I bet he will, he is a very nice guy. Really, I don't know why I warmed up to him so quickly, as I did with Antheia. He just, I don't know. Like I said, made me feel like I belonged with him. I just wish I could have the best of both worlds, him and Antheia. Hell, that would be just pure bliss.

Should I help fight? I don't even know if I was allowed to. Most likely not. Then again, why would I fight alongside a herd that I wasn't going to stay with much longer. There was no real point if I actually did. Spreading my blood across the soil for a herd I didn't care for was a waste. Something that could threaten my life. So, I made up my mind. Even if I could, I wouldn't. Was there any out there that weren't fighting? That felt the same way as I? Doubt it.

"Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk."

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
Don't Underestimate Me... - by Harmony - 08-17-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: Don't Underestimate Me... - by Israfel - 08-21-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: Don't Underestimate Me... - by Harmony - 08-27-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Don't Underestimate Me... - by Kaj - 08-27-2013, 08:31 PM