the Rift

[OPEN] Don't Underestimate Me...

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

The breeze that caressed my lengthy mane carried the scent of something unusual. Taking a deep breath, my scenters took in everything they could. With it came the smell of a being, an odd one, and with that, the smell of something burning.

No, it didn't startle me. All it did was pose a threat, and make me more aware of my surroundings. The moans and shrieks of battle still poisoned the air, my harks swiveling upon my dome to take them all in, hoping not to hear one that I recognized.

Shifting my focus to the being that was approaching me, I noticed it was a Pegasus. My pools where immediately drawn to the flames licking at her legs. Wait... what? She's on fire! But, she doesn't seem alarmed... Oh, who gives a shit. Taking another deep breath, I fastened my pools to hers, and flashed her a friendly smile, only for it to be torn away as her harsh words reached my harks.

"Hiding in the shadows like cowards. Is it in your nature to ignore the plight of your family?"

I snorted, my pools beginning to darken in rage. A coward am I? Oh, then why is she hiding in the shadows also, wasting her time talking to me, when her scumbag of a self could be out there shedding her blood across the soil for a herd that had nothing going for it. Hardly any chance. What a damn hypocrite.

She didn't even seem much older than I, most likely closer to my age than I thought. I flexed my muscles under my sleek coat, my beauty over powering her. Oh, no one should underestimate me. For is she turned her back I would rip this raging bitch a new asshole.

" Oh, how rude you are! Not even asking my name before ripping into me, and critiquing my actions. Well, guess what missy. I am not a coward, and do I see you out there fighting? No. You are doing the same as I, sitting here in the shadows waiting for this all to end. So stop being a hypocrite, for, it's not a very good first impression, is it?"

My words where filled with fury. Oh, she would not get away with her rude actions. What a horrible first impression this filly made. I would have loved to be friends with her, but oh no, she just has to immediately bash on me.

I don't care if she has magic. I don't care, who or what she is, that was rude, and stupid to say, and she wouldn't be getting away with it.

"blah blah blah."

{Nah, it's fine <3 Thanks for joining c:} @[Israfel]
Table by @[Harmony] - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
Don't Underestimate Me... - by Harmony - 08-17-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: Don't Underestimate Me... - by Israfel - 08-21-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: Don't Underestimate Me... - by Harmony - 08-27-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Don't Underestimate Me... - by Kaj - 08-27-2013, 08:31 PM