the Rift

[OPEN] Assassins, I Call for You.

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

With my thoughts set on Tonka, I started to make my way toward the Frozen Arch. He had mentioned that this was where his home was. Where the ones he truly missed had made their home and called themselves the Assassins. His pride and joy. As she stepped into the land, a smile crept across my kissers. I couldn't wait to meet the ones that Tonka loved. I loved Tonka as my father... He loved his family, so in turn, I shall love them also. Hopefully, they will love me also. To be honest, a bit of nerve was scratching at my insides. Oh my goodness. This was going to be my new life, hopefully. I hope that everything plays out well.

I decided that I should summon them by calling for them. Hopefully they won't take that offensively. Flicking my harks, I stopped suddenly. Giving a small grunt, I attempted to clear my throat.

" Hello Assassins. I have come to talk to you. Please, come! "

I forced my small voice to become large. My smile deepened as it echoed off my surroundings. At least one was bound to hear my polite call.

" I have come from World's Edge, I am a friend of Tonka. I can provide you with information. "

I added, somewhat louder. My hooves shuffled. Oh dear, was I ready for this? To become part of a herd that I didn't know. Of course, I would wait to join until I could come with Tonka, to ensure them that I was true, and that Tonka truly knew me, and loved me. I couldn't wait to start my live with him, and his family, his herd. To meet new friends and become close with many other beings of his homelands. I really do hope they accept me and want me. Teach me what I need to know. Offer me more than what the Edge could. Gods, that place was one that should be looked down upon. I am actually disappointed that I chose that at first. But, I am happy I went through the experience to realize that I need something better, like the Assassins.

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
Assassins, I Call for You. - by Harmony - 08-17-2013, 01:13 AM
RE: Assassins, I Call for You. - by Adrixaura - 08-19-2013, 10:06 PM