the Rift

[OPEN] I will not fall, I will stand tall. [Invasion]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

Had they ever looked death in the face and smiled? Arah had.

She had been almost silent during the journey from The Basin to The Edge. This self imposed silence was partly to do with the nerves that swirled in her stomach, the other was to remember her teachings. The Basin's General had been just her teacher, from one single spar she had learnt so much. While he had pretty much wiped the floor with her, she now knew how to carry her own weight. She was a proud warrior of The Basin, a sneaking spy as well. Only a fool would underestimate this small mare, her haunting eyes never missed anything. At midnight, with cloud cover, they moved in. Tonight she felt inspired, tonight she felt like she could set fire to water. There was a storm coming that their leaders couldn't predict. Tonight they would all flirt with death, only one herd would come out on top though. The world started to warm up around them, grains of sand started to brush past her coat or rub on her skin whenever a strong breeze blew. They were getting closer with every passion second. Another breeze ruffled her mane and tail, she had cropped them shorted for the battle, now both lightly swept the floor but didn't trail behind her.

A wall that wasn't quite finished loomed before them, if only they had started work on it sooner, then perhaps this war would not be possible. They crossed past the wall, Arah was now on high alert. Shadows clung to their bodies, silent hooves, quiet breaths. They did not dare to whisper to each other, Arah couldn't have found her voice even if she wanted to. This was her first war ever, her fist real fight where her life my end up on the line. War games that she played as a child seemed oh so silly now. How much blood would be split today? How much of that blood would be hers? Psyche nodded them forward, following her lead they crept slowly towards the probably sleeping herd. Arah's ears twitched to every sound, she brought her thoughts forward. Now was the time to truly prove herself to her family, now was the time for war.

Not being the kind of mare that backed down, Arah hid all of her emotions behind a expressionless warrior's mask. Not even her eyes portrayed her true emotions, with a small smile she glanced towards each member of her family one last time. She didn't know if she would see them alive again, of it she would be alive at the end of this. It was her own private goodbye to those who had made her so strong, her family who had helped her find who she truly was.

d'Artagnan's voice rang out causing Arah to chuckle. her mood lightened and a fire lit in her eyes. Believe it or not, this sweet, caring mare was a warrior. A bloody stubborn one as well. "Here we go.." She muttered to no one in particular. Which brave defender would she meet in battle tonight?

She would not fall, she would stand tall.
It felt like no one could beat her.

[Invasion Type: Traditional, SWP Applies.
Setting: Dragon's Throat borders, traveling toward center; midnight, cloudy.
Buffs: None

0 Words
0/4 Attacks
0/2 Magic + 0/1 Extra Magic Use (Herd Champions)

Arah awaits a defender.]

" "

And a sun set to lay away your day to day fears

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
I will not fall, I will stand tall. [Invasion] - by Arah - 08-17-2013, 08:36 AM