the Rift

this one's a fighter

Aiyana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She heard him first.

The footsteps were only increased in volume with the crunch of the leaves, loud and decreasing in distance. Someone was coming along to disrupt her walk, but what could she expect. A new land under a new sun. It was only a matter of time before she gained the curiousity of the locals. She only thought it would be later then this. She raised her sun like head towards the direaction of the approuching disruption. A musky, masculine scent brushed across her nose tainted by the smell of the ashy surface around her and the heat of the sun. Still, it was easy to tell that it was a stallion, masculine in scent. Another male coming to court her into his arms. She could only hope otherwise. He crept out of the trees, his pure white coat glowing brillantly in the sun as he approched. He was handsome in his own right, with stricking blue eyes shinning against his white body. Though he was spotted with deep black spots, they only played into his contrasting appearence. He was tall compared to her short appearence, a trait she had recived from her father and one that she was constantly aware of. The proved one of her breed, a icy horn appearing on his forehead.

He welcomed her warmly into the land, which he refered to as Helovia. He watched her curiously, tilting his head. Her eyes held his searching for a hint a nervousness as she would expect to find from a unexperenced stallion, but she found none. He must be that of athority. However, He seemed nice enough, giving her his name and asking for her own in return. Nothing out of the normal. Just what one would suspect from a meeting such as theres. "They call me Aiyana." She replyed back, doing her best to mimick his warm voice, succeding in the most part. "I am pleased to come across you Mauja." Her words taking on their pattern from her homeland hinting with an accent in which her family carried. "If you might, is the whole land burnt and destoryed as this place or are there places florishing still?" She asked the question warmly, unaware of the fact that her accent proved her different.

A I Y A N A

then they'll say to me
say to me
there goes a fighter

Messages In This Thread
this one's a fighter - by Aiyana - 08-02-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: this one's a fighter - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 04:27 PM
RE: this one's a fighter - by Aiyana - 08-03-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: this one's a fighter - by Mauja - 08-05-2012, 01:38 PM