the Rift

A New Beginning

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

I walked through the threshold, remembering my first time with Antheia, ah. It was a glorious. How I will miss her when I leave her. But, it was for my own good. And, maybe if I begged she would come with me. That would be so amazing. Living in the place I want, and being with the two Unicorns I loved, Tonka and Antheia. I have so much possibilities in my future.

My blue pools searched the terrain, looking for anyone who needed a welcoming. Of course, I can't accept anyone, but I can tell them of these lands. Though my time here has been short, I have spent my minutes exploring and getting to know these various places, and I still will. Until I have an important place with the Assassins, that is. I hope to commit myself fully. Possibly lead them one day. Who knows. My need for power isn't that strong, actually, I doubt it's even there. But, still. I can't wait to meet everyone and make my place with them. Hopefully, I will have a strong destiny, being Tonka's adopted daughter. He is the leader, after all. If only Antheia would accompany me, then she would have a strong destiny also. She would be an amazing leader. As my thoughts drifted upon my mother, I started to worry. Stopping suddenly, I noticed the scent of life upon the slight breeze. I started to slowly trot toward it. A smile crossed my kissers. Ah. I love meeting new friends, or possibly enemies, it was always such a thrill! Hmm, maybe I should announce my approach? Yes, yes I should.

" Hello? "

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

@[Belle]

Messages In This Thread
A New Beginning - by Belle - 08-17-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Harmony - 08-17-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Belle - 08-18-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Antheia - 08-19-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Belle - 08-25-2013, 08:54 PM