the Rift

A New Beginning

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

My hooves swiftly carried me throughout the Threshold, weaving myself around the trees. I was sick, but I was mighty and I wouldn’t give out without a fight. If I wanted to stay in shape, then I needed to battle the pain that flowed within my veins. I must say, I am going pretty fast with a sprained leg, I’m surprising myself, but what is there to doubt?

I was pretty busy, recruiting everyone my orbs caught glance of. I wasn’t joking around anymore. I know had a goal, and I had tons of responsibilities to take care of. I was proud I had changed, for the way I was acting, I wasn’t getting shit out of it. I was stronger and more powerful than I had ever been, and it felt magnificent. There was no more of that old Antheia that was always so hyper, there was no more of that old Antheia that had let her guard down all the time.

But there was that one part of that old Antheia stuck inside of me, that I loved her. That first endless night of death when I saw those sparkling blue eyes of hers, I knew I would love her forever until the end. I may not be able to show it as much, but I did. She would learn to hate me and move away, but she would never hate me too much to stop loving me. That’s the only way I knew how to put it. I didn’t want to see her go, though, I knew it was for the best, for us both. She didn’t deserve someone like me, a high spirited mother that didn’t know what she was doing.

That’s why I had to change.

She probably didn’t give a shit about World’s Edge anymore, for they didn’t offer her enough like Tonka’s little group may have. Though, I thought the Edge would have more protection? But maybe I wasn’t right. I would have to let her go, for she was growing up into a real princess now and she would have to make her own decisions.

My gait slowed down to a steady trot, my orb gazing around until I finally caught a glance of another Pegasus. Damn, it seems as if this land is only filled with these winged ponies! I grumbled and then trotted to her side, keeping my distance. My harks pinned when I looked at her shining white coat. Fuck, it’s too damn shiny! Can’t you go roll in some mud or something mare?! I glared at her, then I seemed to catch the eyes of another one, one that I had already met before. Harmony

I turned to her, my harks beginning to flicker forward and back. My eye sight blurry, but I could see her perfectly. "Harmony." I smirked and dipped my dome in her direction. Then I turned back to the winged mare, grinning with perked ears. "I’m Antheia, of World’s Edge." I told her in a harsh but soft voice, my pearls glaring hard into her own.

Credits

Messages In This Thread
A New Beginning - by Belle - 08-17-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Harmony - 08-17-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Belle - 08-18-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Antheia - 08-19-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Belle - 08-25-2013, 08:54 PM