the Rift

A New Beginning

Belle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Sorry for my late reply, and the lack of detail in this post Posting with my phone.]

Belle nodded at the filly, once again examining her. She didn't seem scared, nor fazed by the fact that Belle was larger than herself. This made Belle a bit curious, causing her to ask a few questions

"It is nice to meet you, Harmony. Hmm, so you wouldn't have any problems telling me exactly where I am. I have been travelling for quite some time, and I do not know where I am. Everything looks the same around here so far."

As she spoke, she heard another noise coming from the thick woodlands, and her ears immediately perked up listening closely for the noise. As she closely watched the shrubs, her eyes not leaving them, she finally saw another Equine appear, and her wariness finally went away.
Although the female spoke in such a nice tone, she caught a hint of harshness in there. However, she did not let it faze her.

"Hello there, I'm Belle. I'm new to these lands and I'm not quite sure exactly where I am. Sorry if I happened to stumble upon your lands, or something of that sort."

Her largest fear was getting herself into some sort of trouble she would not be able to get out of, and wasn't quite sure where she stood at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
A New Beginning - by Belle - 08-17-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Harmony - 08-17-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Belle - 08-18-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Antheia - 08-19-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Belle - 08-25-2013, 08:54 PM