the Rift

[OPEN] Calling all units. Attend. (Leads, Open)

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I was moving with a little bit different uncertainty. My graceful steps seemed wrong. It was as if they were almost just a little unevenly placed. But, still, my steps were strong and my muscles weren't weak. That was a good sign. Have you heard the birds sing? Schwere inquired, his voice slurring just a little. Birds sing? Say what? Okay, ever since those lights had descended upon us everyone had been acting weird - including these voices.

And then, I was simply moving through the marsh. I had been doing a few things and shuffling around watching the members of the Asylum to ensure as much safety as possible. Of course, such things were truly impossible out here, but I could only try. So, when I stumbled upon Eris a few fits of rage managed to flood through my system. "Eris." I hissed, striding closer to her as she slurred my name with a giggle. "Where have you be-" I grumbled before being interrupted by a screech that could only come from a bird.

Instantly, my head shot up, moving toward the call that Eris was stumbling toward. A bird. That seemed to be on fire. With a feather. What the heck? Pretty birdie! Unheil chortled. It's important. It has to be. Perhaps you can fight! Innerste slurred, her voice beginning to take on a bit more of a blood-thirsty tone to it than before. "What's going on?" I muttered under my breath, having to spread my legs out a little farther in order to balance my frame that was a little strange from the poison.

279 words
Yep. Everyone's a little insane-er
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling all units. Attend. (Leads, Open) - by Seele - 08-18-2013, 02:02 AM