the Rift

[OPEN] Calling all units. Attend. (Leads, Open)

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
The bird had locked onto a tree. It was a strange bird. It shimmered in the moonlight. It held the air of confidence and intelligence. A companion, I supposed. I highly doubted a creature could look like that and not be bonded. The bird seemed to sit there, waiting and watching as the pair emerged from the band of trees surrounding them and then inspecting them. Looking at them as if sizing them up. What did the bird want?

I had to admit, it was strange being called in my own home by a bird. But, something about it looked familiar - even if I couldn't completely place it at the moment. Shinyyyyy Schwere purred, sounding as if he wanted to reach out and brush it's glowing, shimmering feathers. At that moment the bird opened it's wings which were once again shimmering. She waited a few seconds before taking to the air again and gracefully coming closer to Eris and I. Now, I could get a closer look at this feather that was clutched in it's talons. The bird was only a few feet from my face, but for some reason I wasn't worried about getting my yellow orbs scratched out. No. I was simply fascinated by the creature, my mind just barely able to function and concentrate on the souls pulling at my mind.

And then, the feather falls. Cautiously, I reach down and grasp the golden feather. The Throat. This had been one of the general's feathers. I had seen the golden tips. Could it be? The winged creature was taking to the sky again, beating quickly and heading toward the South - heading toward the Throat. Stabbing the feather into the braid of my tail I hear her cry and instantly my voice rings out through the marsh. "The Throat needs our help! Able fighters come now!" I wait about three seconds before kicking up my heels and beginning to take off after the bird. It was time we started to prove that we could be of assistance.

Posted to keep it moving, since Eris/Seele would basically be doing the exact same thing and people should have some time to make the defense post
Fighters - @[Arlo] && @[Agrona]
if possible, also - @[Confutatis] && @[Zaron]
Please post, at least recognizing Seele's call and with them heading out. All defense posts need to be put into the Throat by the 22nd
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling all units. Attend. (Leads, Open) - by Seele - 08-19-2013, 12:53 PM