the Rift

[OPEN] Calling all units. Attend. (Leads, Open)

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy

Arlo
For all is not always fair in both love and war..

I had merely been minding my own business, winding my way through the density of the forest whilst it was drenched in the pearlescent moonlight when I heard the cry. Damn it Seele. All I wanted was to prey upon an innocent, weave a nightmare and laugh at the destruction that it caused. Nothing would please me more right now than to leave somebody’s dreams in tatters. That masculine brutessa was nothing but a cockblock. It was as if she knew when I was about to have any amount of fun, letting out her harsh, jagged tones through the air like a disgruntled bear. I was beginning to regret my choice to join her in the Aslyum. We had done nothing of note in the time I had been a recruit. And, to top it all off, she wanted me to instruct the group of degenerates to fight. There wasn’t one amongst them that could fight their way past a rabbit, let alone some of the foes I had been up against. My temper was running so short I was basically frothing at maw, I wasn’t built for this form of grunt work.

All of a sudden, a haze came over me, leaving me slightly unsteady on my pillars. I blinked, trying to regain focus as the world swam slightly before me. I huffed in frustration; the poison was clearly still lingering in my bloodstream. I was starting to get pissed off at the chink it was leaving in my otherwise basically impenetrable armour. It was enabling the good in me to start to fight back. Only last night I had woken up with a start as a wave of guilt washed over me at my actions in the last couple of weeks. This had to stop; it made me nauseous that all my hard work could be undone due to the poison attack. That was yet another thing I could blame the Asylum for.

As my vision steadied and returned, I pushed on forward towards the bitches’ cry. I had to regain my strength just on the off chance she actually had something interesting to impart, something that I might actually get to do. She had made all those promises after all.

As I reached the scene, it was just as Seele had taken off after a bird, her tail bobbing in the breeze. I picked up the feminine notes that she had left behind, a juxtaposition on the manly persona she put on to the world. A smirk slowly spread across my maw as I realised something was clearly finally happening, perhaps even some innocent blood to spill. I picked up my speed to catch up with the femme, looking forward to our destination..

"Talk talk talk."
Think Think Think
Fugue State
Tagged: @[Seele]
Count:456
OOC: My muse returned!!

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling all units. Attend. (Leads, Open) - by Arlo - 08-19-2013, 02:39 PM