the Rift

[OPEN] Is this Goodbye?

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
Her harsh words echoed off the slim tree trunks, ringing throughout the land, and returning to me, stinging my harks. I flinched, my pools still locked with hers. My scenters where flaring, my pools wide enough so you could see white. I wanted to beg her, to plead her not to leave me... But I couldn't. She doesn't want me anymore, she no longer accepts me... Who I am. The way her blue diamonds rest upon my frame sends shivers throughout my body, from tail head to poll.

A tear rolled down my dainty dome, leaving a visible trail of wet behind it. Those ugly tears, one by one they made a soft patter to the ground, hardly audible. They wouldn't stop. No matter how hard I tried... There was a deep pain in my heart. The feeling of emptiness slowly engulfing the strong beats, making them fast and weak. It seemed as if my heart was in my throat. A small moan escaped my maw as my frame shook. Falling to my knees I attempting to return my breathing to normal, but my body resisted. It sped up, causing great pain. A small shriek escaped my maw, drool dripping from my kissers as I did so.

Is this what happens when you lose someone you truly loved? Your body convulses, and causes you great pain? This...this made me wish to die. To be somewhere where I didn't have to worry of pain, of abandonment. Where I could have my Antheia... Where we could live together in Harmony .

The question that previously lingered in the tense night air was now answered. This was goodbye... She no longer cared for me. I was now alone until I could be with Tonka. Oh, I had never thought she would abandon me like this, leave me begging at her clefts for her to take me back only to see her turn away without any connection, without love, without a piece of her convincing herself to take me back. No. This was it. This was the last of Antheia.

Oh, how I love you Antheia. How my time with you was a great one. Our memories, I will cherish and remember them every waking moment. No matter how cruel you have turned, I will always return to you and love you. Never will I forget you, the one who took me in and loved me. You where the first to actually love me...

Bye Antheia.
I love you...

{ I cried so hard writing the last part, this is some sad stuff Clo ): }
@[Antheia]

Messages In This Thread
Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-17-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Antheia - 08-17-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-17-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Antheia - 08-18-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Antheia - 08-18-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 01:21 AM