the Rift

[OPEN] Talks Short and Slow

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>

It had not been long after we arrived that the Basin attacked here to. I did not know where the other foals where, but my sister was safe. At least, I knew where she was. Hopefully no one else would find her there. No one that would mean her harm at least. In the meantime, I decided to move around the boarder and see some of the fighting. They were our allies after all. I wish I was old enough to help, but sadly I am not.

It was then I saw her. Just a quick glimpse, but enough to send me running. Who was this girl who thought it ok to come on my allies turf? Was she one of them?
"HEY YOU! COME BACK HERE!" My legs stretched out giving chase to the girl. It felt like I was gaining ground, but I honestly couldn't be sure in this darkness. Oh how I missed the light. I gave chase until I made out the shape of the wall. With a snort I came to a halt, smelling another scent instead of the Basin... The Foothills... Had they been in on this together? Did both herds attack my home so they could attack here to? How dare they?! Just cause they took the Foothills and kicked my brother and Kimber out... and just because they killed my parents.... They had no right to take our homes.

Did my family know? Did anyone from the Throat know? If not they were going to find soon enough... Cause i'm going to tell them all what I think I just saw.

"talk talk talk"
MY HEART IS EVER AT YOUR SERVICE.
credits: how-you-remind-me and phototori @ deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Talks Short and Slow - by Ampere - 08-17-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: Talks Short and Slow - by Raeden - 08-26-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Talks Short and Slow - by Sakura - 08-29-2013, 12:02 AM