the Rift

[OPEN] Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence]

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet

So, they wanted to take my home now huh? Well i'm not giving it up without a damn fight. First they capture my mother, then one of them murders her, and now they want the Edge too? Over my dead body. My old regret is that I do not have my powers yet. I wish I did. I'd love to burn the lungs of one of these, these.... Jerks... Bastards. Did they have nothing better to do than pick on my family? Well, that ends now... Today, or night... I really don't know which it is with all this darkness. I miss the sun and the way it warms my wings....

Well that is not here nor there. The Goddess of the Moon is the only one around, and the others are fixing something... Why did the Basin have to attack now? Just cause we stole a few kids? At least we aren't going to murder them like they did my mother.... Damn them... Damn them all.... I've got to finish this stupid quest and get my powers... I've got to be able to protect my little sisters and big brother. Even though from the looks of him he's just fine... My family needs me.. I just hope I can prove myself as asset... not a impairment.. Either way, this is my home. I was raised here, my sisters were born here... I want my kids to live here... Well, when I find a mate and right now i'm to busy to even think about boys like that. But anyway, I want to keep my family here and safe.. I would die before leaving here. They will not take our home from us so easily.

[Word Count: 285
0/4 attacks
-she has no magic or companion-
Waits for a challenger along the northern boarder of the Edge]
"talk talk talk"
[Image: 511c499da2515]
[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Messages In This Thread
Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence] - by Azale Moniet - 08-18-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence] - by Janus - 08-18-2013, 01:54 AM