the Rift

[OPEN] Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence]

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet

One comes. She comes and dares to try and take MY home! I don't think so missy. I may not have a clue what i'm doing, but i'm sure not going to let you take the only real home i've ever know from me without a fight. I've grown up here, not you. My family is here, not yours. You smell of the first place my mother ever took me after I was born, the Foothills. Are you like that stallion who threatened my life? Do you hate me because I have wings? Is that why you want to take my home? To bad missy, it's mine and you can't have it.

She's charging me, just like my brother has done in play before. But this is not play, this is real... What do I do.. Without really thinking about it, I feel my own hooves moving. I charge her, hoping to make her fearful. But no, in this darkness both of us pale warriors are not going to be scared. As we draw close I slam on brakes as she does, dirt flying everywhere. It's not a true fight without a little dirt flying right? My hind legs act almost like springs as the other warrior snaps outward. She aims for my left wing joint, but misses as my hind legs lift me towards the air. Instead I feel the pinch of her teeth against my left side. I squeal in pain, startled by the feeling. It hurt a lot, and now I understood the scars the older members of the Qian held. They were from battles, like this one. How often would I be forced to protect my home? As I continue to squeal, I kick my front legs out and flapping my four wings wildly. I hope to knock her in the head or something, maybe if I get lucky i'll knock her out. I know I won't be, but I can still hope at least. This is my home, and i'll fight as best I can to keep it. I can't let my family down... I just can't.. I've let them down so much already by focusing on myself...

[Word Count: 363
1/4 attacks
-she has no magic or companion-
Charges forward, skidding to a stop and rearing up. The bite hits her left side instead of her wing joint. As the bite hits she squeals and kicks her front legs while flapping her wings to try and stay up and beat Janus anywhere she can with them]
"talk talk talk"
[Image: 511c499da2515]
[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence] - by Janus - 08-18-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence] - by Azale Moniet - 08-19-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence] - by Janus - 08-22-2013, 09:08 PM