[OPEN] Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence]

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official

JANUS | AZALE MONIET
- - - - -
By my verdict JANUS is the winner.
Janus receives +.5 VP and earns one point for the Grey Invaders.

Janus -- post 1 (attack only)

[Realism]
+ 1| Attack: Crowding/Intimidation
+ 1| Attack: Bite to Azale's left wing joint.

[Prose]
+ 1| Emotion.
+ 1| Flow.
+ 1| Easy to Read.

Azale -- post 1

[Realism]
- 1| Dropped Attack: both of us pale warriors are not going to be scared. This is almost borderline PP, as you can't dictate how Janus is feeling, and it doesn't count as a response to her trying to be intimidating.
- 1| Defense: Rearing into the air to avoid Janus' bite - there's no mention of where it hits. Her 'left side' is extremely vague. Did Janus get a mouthful of skin? Enough to draw blood, or just cause bruising?
+ 1| Attack: Flailing her hooves/wings at Janus's head.

[Prose]
- 1| Emotion: I can see where you've tried to recall events in her past, but it reads very dry.
+ 1| Prose.
+ 1| Flow.

JANUS -- post 2

[Realism]
+ 1| Injury: Strike to the shoulder.
0| Attack:Charges into Azale - No mention of direction. I'm assuming if you were facing her, and struck with your left shoulder, it would be Azale's left side as well.

[Prose]
+ 1| Emotion.
+ 1| Prose.
+ 1| Flow.

Azale -- post 2

[Realism]
0| Injury: No mention of pain.
- 1| Attack: If Janus was pushing Azale using her left shoulder, when Azale dropped to the ground, I don't think she would be able to reasonably hit Janus' right ear, without stating that she turned, or tried to make them face to face.

[Prose]
+ 1| Emotion: I have seem enough blood on my quest, I do not care to see my own. The pain gives me yet another reason to fight on.
+ 1| Prose.
+ 1| Flow.

JANUS

[Bonus]
+ 1| Breed Comparison.

[Injuries]
None.

[Creativity]
Nothing of note.

Comments: Nothing of note - I would suggest trying to emphasize your directions more when attacking :)

Azale

[Bonus]
None.

[Injuries]
None.

[Creativity]
Nothing of note.

Comments: Use your word count more! I think that would really help with the emotion in your posts. And don't be afraid to attack more than once, in a post!

TOTAL
Janus - 60
Azale- 52

image credit to Paulo Brandão

Messages In This Thread
RE: Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence] - by Janus - 08-18-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence] - by Janus - 08-22-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence] - by Official - 09-01-2013, 07:25 PM