the Rift

[PRIVATE] under the starry sky.

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
I was still sick, that disease... it was horrible.

I felt dizzy and nauseous at times. My mind was weak, open for all. I had tried so hard to keep the screaming voices of the Marsh out of my head, but with this disease they all came in through the open doors. Mommy had been lost in the wave of voices, her gentle, sweet voice no longer audible. It scared me, knowing I couldn't hear mommy anymore. I didn't like the silence, at least, from her. The spirits who had managed to come in were wailing, screaming, crying, neighing, all in my head. It gave me a headache, and I was often too tired to push them out, force them to leave. I had tried to push a few of them earlier, and that was a success. But there were still a few wailing spirits trapped behind closed doors.

Laying there, curled up, my head throbbing, I opened my amber eyes, blinking. Sameira was still curled up beside me, her sides expanding and contracting slowly, she was still sleeping. I looked up, seeing the leaves of a tree... what kind? I didn't know. Behind the leaves were the stars, all pretty and sparkling. Yawning, I stood up, Sameira whimpering as her head tumbled onto the grass. She looked up at me, her ears back. "I'm sorry I awoke you." I looked down at her, my voice calm. I took a few steps, looking back to make sure Sameira was getting up to tag along. She was, her little black body bounding towards me. I smiled, walking forward towards the little stream that ran through the Meadow, splitting it. When we got close enough, Sameira bolted right into the water, pulling herself to the other side. I looked hesitantly at the water, my reflection shimmering, staring back at me. I backed up a few strides, launching myself towards the river. I opened my wings, soaring above the water by a few feet. I landed on the other side, but my hind hooves took a dip. I squeaked as the cold water hit my skin, instantly pulling my legs up. I stopped for a moment, looking back at the moon and its vibrant glow.
@[Seele] <33 and excuse the bad title... xD NOTE: this thread happens before the invasion as requested by abba :3

Messages In This Thread
under the starry sky. - by Amara - 08-18-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Amara - 09-02-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Amara - 09-02-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Amara - 09-02-2013, 09:26 PM