the Rift

[PRIVATE] under the starry sky.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
The sickness was plaguing everyone. And it bothered me that Amara was one of those who had to deal with such things. She had been right in the middle, and on top of getting stuck with the sickness she had also toppled into the marsh. I had tried to make sure she was okay, but it seemed she didn't want to be near everyone else.

I wasn't insane, though. Or. At least not when it came to understanding that a foal on her own was bad news. So I had been following her for the past few days. My dizzy and unsure steps were still quiet, thank God. So, I continued to move forward. Amara had lay down in the middle of the field and had fallen asleep. She seemed more tormented than usual. And, really, it broke my heart.

She shouldn't have to go through this Innerste complained, and I couldn't help but to agree with that. Since she was sleeping, I stayed off to the side and watched her until she began to move. The young one standing back up before she leaped across the river. Oh Amara... I thought before moving forward and trudging through the river as well, shaking off the cold water on the other side before pulling out of the shadows. "Amara. Are you doing okay?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. "How's the poison doing on your system?" I inquired, lowering my head. A sadness lurked in my eyes.

It was my fault. If I'd told them to run maybe we wouldn't all be sick right now...

273 words
@[Amara]
Seele being emotional = sucks
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
under the starry sky. - by Amara - 08-18-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 06:05 PM