the Rift

[PRIVATE] under the starry sky.

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
She responded by wrapping her neck around me, accepting me. Her words cradled me, and I slowly relaxed. Just the sound of her voice soothed me, the way a mother will soothe her child. I felt them pounding against my head, screaming at me, calling to me. Taunting me. I could feel them, like claws being dragged down my skull. The sharp nails digging into my brain. Their voices pierced my mind, impaling it with their sharp words. I bit my lower lip, trying to force myself not to scream. I wanted to try to be strong, now that Seele was here. I was biting down so hard, my poor lower lip began to bleed, the blood slipping down my chin. It was a salty, bronze taste. I shivered, the taste making my stomach flip.

She shouted aloud, scaring me a little. I jumped as her voice boomed out, flattening the silence. The spirits stopped for a moment, listening to what Seele had to say. "T... tell me... something?" I whimpered, looking up at Seele, my amber gaze meeting hers. She explained to me that she had a special gift from the gods, an ability. She told me she could channel the spirits. My eyes brighten, desperation taking hold. "Please! I... I want t... them... out!" I gasp for air, the tears forcing me to. I inhaled, looking at Seele with desperation in my eyes.

She wished for me to tell her which one is calling to me the most. I paused, trying to figure that out. I swam through the sea of souls, shutting my eyes tight. Their faces dragged across my vision, some of them had hollowed out eyes, some of them were bloody, some of them appeared normal. I hunted down the loudest of them, another child, their right eye missing. I opened my eyes, frowning. "It... it's a little colt... got.... he... no eye." I muttered, the taunting screams increasing. They all wished me to notice them, all of them wanted so desperately to leave. But the little colt, he stuck out the most. He was wailing for his mother, his screams louder than the rest. I looked at Seele, wondering if that was all she needed. A name would be difficult to get from the wailing spirit. She wrapped her neck around mine, an embrace.
@[Seele] <3

Messages In This Thread
under the starry sky. - by Amara - 08-18-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Amara - 09-02-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Amara - 09-02-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Amara - 09-02-2013, 09:26 PM