the Rift

It's Going to Be Alright [Questing #3][Gossamer]

Gossamer the Benevolent Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: 13
Illusion{Illu}
The mare, she still does not know her name, stiffens at the usage of the nickname which seems to fit her so well and Gossamer feels mildly annoyed at yet another of her blunders. "Oh, forgive me if that nickname upset you. I meant no harm by it, its just that you're bonded with the fire bird and seem to be bonded with fire, but seem quite kind" she finishes with a smile, hoping to make up for any lost ground. Her golden orbs carefully watch for the mares next words.

Her. The mare names her lover as a her? How in the world would two mares become pregnant? Oh, the Earth God. Alas, her motivation and reasons become clear and Gossamer is finally put at ease. Her brows furrow with concern though, "I am sorry to hear that h..she..cannot follow you here. Are you certain there is no way my de...umm, I'm sorry but I don't yet know your name?" She inquires kindly. There is no hatred or judging coming from her about the mare having a female lover, she understands the preference for another, it was merely a slip of the tongue. Her bright eyes gaze warmly at the sad mare and she can't help but wonder at how very much this mare must want a foal to be so very far away from her lover for so long a time. Even to miss the birthing, as likely the lover would, would be a horrible thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Going to Be Alright [Questing #3][Gossamer] - by Gossamer - 08-16-2012, 02:11 AM