baby i've been praying hard;

Kai Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Kai
</style>

you're my head
you're my heart

the celestial, glowing body that hung in the sky as a lamp lit the earth beneath her delicate hooves in a milky bath. there was a warmth in this place, but not unpleasantly so, and the towering trees above cast dark shadows beneath the sheltering limbs. the faint warmth was comforting, in its way, for a bitter chill nipped at her elegant bodice and cut through her coat, in a vain attempt to reach the bone's underneath the speckled grey apparel. it was smooth and pale in the silvery light.

sun-baked yellow orbs caught the milky light of the moon above, glowing with a dull light in its reflection. wings were held close to her flesh, trembling softly with tension- and fear of the unknown. her neck held high, her ears flicking in concern at the merest whisper from the shadows that would not be penetrated by the crisp light of the moon. nostrils quivered, the scents of this realm filling her lungs, and being expelled out in warm wisps.
she was not one to feel secure, to feel safe and happy in a flock of many, but in this enveloping darkness the mere prospect of company made her trembling increase with want and need.
but, she refused a shudder at the idea that this company might come from a stallion, although the strength of a stronger gender would ease her fears, it would also harbor them. and with the darkness shrouding the land, her chest felt tight with the thought of meeting a brute at this time.

her hooves scuffed up the dirt beneath her softly, and she paused to steady herself, to relax her tight muscles. she breathed in, then out, then in again, in a rhythm. word's formed silently on the back of her tongue, until she found enough strength to push them forward into the open as a soft exhale.
"h-hello?"
can anyone hear me?

image credit to aeolle

Messages In This Thread
baby i've been praying hard; - by Kai - 08-19-2013, 05:25 AM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Antheia - 08-19-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Kai - 08-19-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Kai - 08-21-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Adalaide - 08-22-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Antheia - 08-24-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Kai - 08-27-2013, 07:09 AM