the Rift

baby i've been praying hard;

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

"T-thank you for finding me, miss, I believe I am lost here- in this seemingly endless forest.”

Lost is homeless. Good, she’s homeless. Makes me feel better that I’m actually improving on this whole recruiting thing. I’ve lost two arrivals, one two the Foothills and the other to the Basin. I was glad this one is a Pegasus, or else if a unicorn I would be doomed if one of the Basin members showed up, it seems as if they get them all. At least if I caught a Pegasus or an equine, they wouldn’t show up. But I would still have to keep an eye out for the Foothills or the Throat.

"If you are indeed in need of a home, I have the World’s Edge to offer." Another smirk crossed my maw and my orbs just glared at her. It was fairly hard to keep my dewy eyes open, for her coat shined way too much. I didn’t understand why she wanted it that glittery; it could blind anyone that came into vision. But maybe that was the point, to catch the eyes of any stallion that came along side of her? Ugh, the thought of that creeps me, I wouldn’t want some stallion stalking me like a damn hawk.

"I beg your pardon, miss, but are you alright? Your leg.”

Eh, another one that thinks she cares about me. I don’t give a flying fuck about my damn condition, why does everyone think they know me when they don’t?! I feel great! It’s not like I’m winning and crying! I’m strong and I had my doubts, but this was not one of them. "I’m fine. Now, do you want a home or not?" I snarled at her, turning around and heading towards my home. Even if it was the one place I didn’t want to be with the damn invasion going on.

Credits

@[Kai]

Messages In This Thread
baby i've been praying hard; - by Kai - 08-19-2013, 05:25 AM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Antheia - 08-19-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Kai - 08-19-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Kai - 08-21-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Adalaide - 08-22-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Antheia - 08-24-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Kai - 08-27-2013, 07:09 AM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Adalaide - 08-27-2013, 04:02 PM