the Rift

[OPEN] Dying is your latest fashion. [DEFENCE]

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy

Arlo
For all is not always fair in both love and war..

At last! Seele had finally done me proud. She had found me a fight, one that wasn’t my own. This was the first time I was to be seen on the battle field since I had left my family behind. My pillars pounded the earth at speed as I hightailed it behind her, the blood pumping, the ghouls screeching, tumbling and throwing themselves in excitement against my dial. Finally my bloodlust would be sated with blood that wasn’t going to be canine. I was exuberant. My only slight concern was the poison that was still lingering in my own life blood, I couldn’t afford for the weakling to rear its head within me in the middle of a fight. That’s what happened last time I was in battle, and look where that got my entire clan, with me in exile. I hoped that the abundance of adrenaline surging its way around me, making every hair on my skeleton stand on edge, my pools to gleam and my heart to race would be enough to keep the pesky poison at bay. I could collapse later, after I had proved myself.

I slowed myself down as I drew near to the sounds of the fight that was clearly already in full swing, no point in arriving out of breath. I pranced my way forward, harks pricked and taking in the screeches and the occasional sound of hooves meeting bone. I was practically flying I was so high on the bloodlust. I was seeing everything with the beautiful tinge of rust and it was definitely my favourite way to get my heart thumping.

Banner held high, pillars prancing, muscles rippling and dial held in close to my well-muscled chest I entered the arena to survey the scene before me, where several pairs of equines fought valiantly. The smell of blood, and ultimately death hung in the air and it started to shake the cobwebs away. I took in a deep breath, chest expanding in order to take in the most of the smell I could before my own blood joined the stains that were already littering the ground. I was more than ready for this, I had been gone for too long.

It didn’t matter what I was defending or why they needed my services, it was just the battle I craved, though technically it was the defences of Throat I was meant to be fighting for . And they would be upheld if I had anything to do with it. I was here to uphold my honour, to show myself perhaps more so than others that I still deserved the tagline of warrior, despite my last fiasco. I wouldn’t let my weaker, angel to my devil reappear and ruin this for me.

I moved myself into the centre of the battle field, surveying everything around me, on constant alert, eyes darting the shadows and up into moonlit skies, awaiting my sparring partner. I was primed and more than ready for this, it was what I lived for..

"Talk talk talk."
Think Think Think
Fugue State
Tagged: Invasion!
Count:505
OOC: This will be my first ever fight, so I apologise!

Image Credits

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Dying is your latest fashion. [DEFENCE] - by Arlo - 08-19-2013, 03:26 PM