the Rift

[OPEN] Dying is your latest fashion. [DEFENCE]

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy

Arlo
For all is not always fair in both love and war..

The hairs on my neck stood on end as I sensed my opponent advancing on me. My pools scanned the horizons, and quickly locked onto my target. He was an obsidian pelted horned beast, as Seele and Agrona were. The horn was no importance to me, he was going to suffer horned or not.

We seemed relatively evenly matched, though he was leaner. That would give him the upper hand in speed and agility, but I would win out in typical brute strength. I suppose I could at least thank my lucky stars that I was finally facing an adversary that was of my own gender. No more of these masculine females who thought themselves equal on the battlefield.

Icy pools gleamed and sparked at the imminent spilling of life blood, and right now I couldn’t care a less if it was mine or his, such was the high I was on. I had been waiting on this for months, and fingers crossed nothing or rather no-one would ruin this for me. It was all I could do was to pray that the poison didn’t rear its ugly head again, it would be the last thing I needed against this two pronged brute.

I watched as he advanced upon me, with an all too familiar smirk of madness plastered on his maw. If we weren’t regimented by duty to battle each other, we could have been kindred spirits. But there wasn’t time for this now. I primed and ready to dodge and launch myself at him as he began to speak, in an unnaturally gravelly tone. I blinked as he spat his racist lyrics at me, clearly believing he was going to remove me from the planet in the foreseeable future. Well we would see about that, for it certainly wasn’t my intention to let him.

He beamed at me, with an insane grin and took that chance to fly at me, trying to catch me unawares. It took next to no time for me to respond to dodging out to the right, my heavy frame taking a touch too much time to move and allowing the brutes horn to catch the left of my chest in an upward motion. I winced inwardly, refusing to let him see. That would scar after it healed.

He then chose to spin round to use his haunches to lash out at me. As he did so however, I propelled myself round to his left hand side and drove myself forward, hoping to plough into him, to wind him a little, if not to take him off balance, and perhaps if I used enough force to take him off his feet. His cloven hooves whistled passed me, missing me by inches.

I decided to move quickly, refusing to give him a chance to catch his breath. I flung myself round to his dial, mouth wide attempting to tear at his face or ears, to try and render him shocked and possibly unable to focus properly.

[[(501 words) | (1/4) | 0 magic/companion uses
- Ulrik caught Arlo in the left of his chest, creating a deep gash.
- Arlo brings himself round to Ulriks side and runs at him, attempting to knock him off his feet
-Arlo brings himself to Ulriks front and attempts to tear at Ulriks face or ears. ]]

"Talk talk talk."
Think Think Think
Fugue State
Tagged: Invasion!
Count:501
OOC: This will be my first ever fight, so I apologise!

Image Credits

[/quote]
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Dying is your latest fashion. [DEFENCE] - by Arlo - 08-19-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Dying is your latest fashion. [DEFENCE] - by Arlo - 08-21-2013, 02:49 PM