the Rift

A long shadow in a dark dooryard

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

I walked and walked. My clefts beginning to drag as I entered the Threshold. It was once again time for me to recruit. No, not for the World's Edge, but for the Assassins. My new, lovely home. Somewhere where I could make myself known, respected, and loved. Oh, how my future is bright. It is the light that guides me through the dark nights, nights much like this one. The moonlight shone upon me, making my white spots glow. My locks lay perfectly, tail trailing behind, mane tickling my right leg, forelock tucked behind my left ear. I bet I look beautiful. Don't I always?

My dome slightly bobbed as I pushed my way through the wilting undergrowth. How sad it was to see all the forest animals slowly starving, having to eat off this shit. When really, I am eating it too. When will the sun return? The darkness at nipped at my maw for much too long. It was time for me to lay in the sun, have it heat my tall frame. But, the sun was lacking. It should be back soon though... The Gods, everything.... We are all hoping.

A small breeze caressed my long locks, sending shivers from my tail head to my poll. Oh, how I loved that feeling. Lifting my cranium, I focused on letting the scents flow into my scenters', seeking any life. A smirk danced upon my kissers as the faint scent of a being was recognized. I jogged toward the scent, making no attempt to be light upon my clefts, for the there was no point to do so. As the scent became stronger, I forced a polite smile on my maw. When the being was in sight, I recognized the silhouette of an equine. The smile that was previously forced, was now natural. He was very handsome, his silvery-black coat shining in the moonlight. His nose, it was so different. But beautiful. He was not ugly, by any means.

I cautiously approached him, stopping a few horse lengths away. I dipped my head in greeting and spoke.

" Hello newcomer. Welcome to Helovia. I am Harmony. What is your name?"

Table by @[Harmony] - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Skywalker - 08-19-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Harmony - 08-19-2013, 08:21 PM
A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Skywalker - 08-20-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Harmony - 08-27-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Skywalker - 08-27-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Harmony - 08-28-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Skywalker - 08-29-2013, 03:34 PM