the Rift

[JUDGED] The Lamb and the Lioness

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
I hated this.

Hated it, hated it, I hated it.

I wasn't a fighter, not at all. I wasn't built for battle, nope, nope, nope! I wanted to talk Ru into stopping this, stop making me her doll. Not a doll to play with, a doll to torture. Tear me up; use me as a way to take out her rage. I wasn't going to be one of those; I didn't want to be one. I wanted to be her friend, her guardian, not her big fat punching bag. I couldn't believe she was actually doing this, actually trying to hurt me. What was her problem? Was it me? Or was the rage inside of her bubbling over the top, forcing her to do this to me? She must hold some anger against me if she's actually attacking me.

I grunted, not wanting to do this anymore. Of course, the grunt came after I left a wound on her quarters. I widened my eyes, realizing what I had done. I pulled myself out of the shock just before her legs came swinging towards my current little slash. Frowning briefly, I shot my head down, teeth open, hoping to snag her leg and yank her back. Or, at least, try to. If not, at least try to catch her leg and give her another little scratch. Her hoof hit my skin, but it was nothing. A minuscule bruise may be left, but nothing serious.

While I am beside her, she narrowed her eyes at my weak attack, or, attempted attack. I had only snapped my jaws in warning, weak because I did not want to harm her. Was that a problem? I snorted, thinking that she was probably mentally teasing me, making fun of how weak I was acting. Fine, I growled, watching as she dropped from my view. I halted, spinning around, my hooves dancing in the sand. I was kicking sand everywhere as I spun, purposely kicking some towards Hotaru, and hoping some would splatter her in the face. I placed a stern look in my eyes, leafy gaze hardening. She wanted to fight me? Fine, I could fight. Why was I wasting my strength, she was clearly going all out. So I would too.

I watched her as she lunged forward. I grinned, running to meet her halfway. I watched as she lowered her horn, aiming for my leg. Snorting, I grinned. Not today, dear Hotaru. I swung my weight to the side, hoping to slam her down using my strength. Her horn still poked into my skin, but I didn’t mind, I was too busy trying to bite her hind quarters again, tear that other wound even more. Assuming she was still beside me, I swung my hind leg up, a little lower than usual, hoping to hit her horn or to the right side of her face, I wanted my hoof to scrape across her face, show her that I was strong, and that she shouldn't have attacked me. She then reared up, standing tall. I had all four hooves back in the sand, my stance balanced. I whipped my head towards her stomach, or her left side, as close as I could get to her soft stomach. I snapped my jaws towards her underbelly, watching as she lowered herself. She brought her hooves down, scraping along my cannon. I let out a snarl, a roar. I lifted up my right hind leg, hoping to hit Ru with my hock or with some part of my leg. I finally went into motion, my right hind leg screaming at me, the blood moistening my fur. I lunged forward, away from Ru. Spinning around, I did a small rear, trying to protect my stomach. I roared, my throat ringing out. I threw myself at the water, snorting. I kicked some water towards her, moist sand flying up as well. I snorted, eyes narrowed.
Bring it.

"Talk talk talk"

[Word Count: 654
Attack post: 2/4
Notes: i swear my post got worse. x.x
@[Hotaru]]
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread