the Rift

[JUDGED] The Lamb and the Lioness

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
I could sense it; she was burning her gaze into me, a cold, harsh stare. I shivered, was she thinking of how wimpy I was? How wimpy I was making my attacks? I gazed back at her, frown on my lips. Was she really not pleased with me? What was I supposed to do? Go all out and attack? I couldn’t do that, no no no. It won’t end well. Maybe I could try to control myself, but I doubt it. I was going to fail, I knew it.

When I spun, feline flexibility kicking in, but my bulk slowed the spin. Despite the feline blood within me, I was still a big fat equine, and spinning on a dime is difficult. So maybe my flexible feline blood isn’t as efficient as I hoped. I grunted, lashing my tail. This was tiring, I wasn’t built for fighting! Defending, maybe, but fighting, no. Lost in my stupid thoughts, I’m oblivious to her bite to my thigh. I grunt as her teeth sink into my flesh, hair and skin caught up in her little maw. I shut my eyes in pain, but reached out, bending my neck. I grumbled as I snapped my teeth in the air, trying to grab a piece of her flesh. Anything would suffice right now; I would probably snag her back or rump. But that was if she was still in front of me. She could be running away while I shut my eyes looking like an idiot, snapping at the air.

When she reared, and my teeth met her flesh, I heard her gasp. I felt horrible, I hated this. Hearing her shrill gasp of pain, it hit me in the chest, it made my stomach cringe. I was hurting her, what was I doing?! I was ready to stop now, tell her I was so sorry. Did she not see the signs? Couldn’t she tell I wasn’t enjoying this? I felt no rage, no anger, no reason to fight her. It pained me to force myself to do this. My heart thumped, the emotions raging around it. I winced at her gasp, almost imagining her pain. I felt her little body as she jerked away, a frown seeping onto my lips. My green gaze watched her closely; I had begun tracking her like a hound.

When my hoof came in contact with her soft flesh, I twitched. I was going to twitch and cringe and whimper every time I hurt her. I knew I would, because this was pure torture. But I didn’t want to show that I was a pathetic, worthless stallion. Despite her huff being fairly quiet, I heard it. I whimpered as we spread, my eyes flickering to her hooves. She waltzed into the water after me, salt stinging my wounds. I winced, but passed through the pain. I would not distract myself with the stinging scratches; instead I would focus on Hotaru, my brows narrowed. She began charging me, her head held high instead of aimed at my breast. Snorted, I raised my legs up as a sort of half rear. I swung them as quick as I could before throwing myself forward, meeting her halfway.

As our bodies reached one another, I threw myself head on, twisting my neck to bite her neck, my body being thrown at hers. I side step, attempting to pass her by, or have her pass me by, depending on if she has halted or stopped. As I pass her, I turn parallel to her, trying to bite her back or side yet again, bending my neck down in an attempt to do so. Hoping she was still behind me, I bucked out swiping my legs down a little to upper cut her with my hind hoof. I felt the cold saltwater clinging to my coat, the water stinging my wounds as I hurled myself through the water, my large body barreling through it. I was tiring, and it was obvious, although I attempt to hide it. As I spun to face Ru, I’m slower than before, forcing myself not to yawn for fear Ru might take that the wrong way. She might think I’m bored, or she might know I’m tired and make her attacks stronger. Hopefully not, because I was done with this, I would throw in the towel soon. I was in pain, the stinging wounds taking its toll on me. I looked at Hotaru, her small frame glittering in the light. Her horn shimmered, her eyes glowed. Her body looks so smooth and perfect, but then there were the cuts along her, interrupting the beauty. I was the one who had ruined it. I was the one.

"Talk talk talk"

[ Attack post: 3/4
Word count: 786
Notes: @[Hotaru] ]
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
The Lamb and the Lioness - by Kaj - 08-19-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: The Lamb and the Lioness - by Tingal - 08-19-2013, 10:02 PM