the Rift

[JUDGED] The Lamb and the Lioness

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
My sweat is flooding my body, covering the surface. I blink away the salty droplets, trying to avoid them from burning my eyes. Our breathing is synchronized for a moment, our chests heaving and our bodies burning with intense pains. I can tell our fight has reached its end, yet I push us onward. Ru wanted a fight, didn't she? So I gave her a fight, putting the last bits of energy remaining into the final few moves.

Hotaru seemed displeased upon watching me hurl myself into the water, and I understood why. My open wounds burned with a hateful passion, my eyes stinging from the salty water. I blink constantly, trying to force out the irritating water. As we begin to battle within the water, my body twisting, my neck arching over hers, I find myself biting her, getting mane and flesh together in one mouthful. I squeeze my eyes shut, hating myself even further. I held on however, despite my heart screaming for my to release my jaw and let the girl free. I feel her muscles change and shift beneath my maw, and from the corner of my burning eye, I see a pearl horn settle into position. Water from the waves spray my face and cause me to blink, pulling away and causing me to yelp. I rear slightly, stumbling back. Movement in the water is taxing, and as I raise my forearms from the water, my energy nearly drained from just those movements. My eyes are shut as I flail helplessly, in pain from the water. I would be surprised if I struck Ru, for I wasn't trying to attack, merely striking out in a painful manner.

As she pulls her head up, her horn slides along my left side, the cut beginning shallow and slowly deepening before her horn is removed from my skin. My salty sweat combined with the raging water causes the deep would on my side to burn immensely, my pain tolerance threshold suddenly broken. I couldn't handle much else. The towel was slipping from my hands, and I was glad that it was. My forelegs reach the sand sea bottom before I buck upwards, my smoky grey daggers hitting Ru's left foreleg. I wince, almost falling forward as I imagine her pain, the phantom wound stepping to my skin for a mere moment. My movement was slowed, and I watch as she races back towards shore. I myself am eager to leap back to the dry ground, my long legs no aid as I splash helplessly in the water.

I reach shore, looking at Ru with a solemn look. My feelings were finally going to be said, I would finally tell her that I no longer held the towel, that I had thrown it down to the ground only moments ago. "Stop... please. No more of this torture. I murmur, barely able to speak between my heavy breathes. My lungs grasp for air, straining and forcing me to cough and gag. I could not hold my weight any longer, so I throw myself against a rock structure, using it to support my weight. Was it finally over? My heart was crossed as I wished that the fight was finally over.
"Talk talk talk"
[this is sososososoooo late i'm so sorry ; n ; can official still count this despite this being uber late?
Attack: 4/4
Word Count:540
Notes: @[Hotaru]]
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
The Lamb and the Lioness - by Kaj - 08-19-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: The Lamb and the Lioness - by Tingal - 08-19-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: The Lamb and the Lioness - by Hotaru - 08-22-2013, 02:46 AM