the Rift

wherever the wind blows [open]

Sabiya Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sabiya</style>
i have no fear, i have only love</style>

Its kind of weird how fate knows what you want before you even know for sure yourself, but Sabiya trusted fate. She allowed it to guide her and shape her future the way it saw fit. All of her life she had followed the path that the wind had directed her on and now she stood before a large forest. The wind continued to nudge her, whip her hair toward the forest. Whatever resistance Sabiya offered was short lived, as the wind had never steered her wrong before. As she stepped into the forest the wind died away and left her standing in darkness, with only the moonlight and odd little trees to light her path. She looked to her left and to her right, wondering where the wind had gone and why it wasn't directing her where to go now. This had never happened before, whenever she was lost she was given direction.

Sabiya only waited a few minutes before she ventured forth, bright eyes straining in the dim light to see beyond the small area that was lit. Her head tilted upward and she looked toward the sky and sighed quietly. "Where have you brought me?" She asked. "What am I to do here?" Naturally, there was no answer to the questions she voiced and so Sabi sighed again and moved on. She would just have to find her own way until the wind found her again and gave her direction.

"Hello?" She called out as she moved through the moonlit forest. "Anyone around?"

Messages In This Thread
wherever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-19-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-20-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-23-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-25-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-28-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Harmony - 08-29-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-29-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 09-01-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 09-10-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Oliver - 09-14-2013, 09:02 PM