the Rift

wherever the wind blows [open]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Get away, get away, get away!

Just for a moment. Just for one moment. Yes, yes... That was what he needed. Just for a night, he needed to get away. Just for a couple of hours, he would steal himself away into the darkness with only the moon there to guide his steps. Leaving the Foothills to journey onwards, to clear his head of all the troubled thoughts and leftover nightmares...

Honestly, Apollo thought that once he had found Andreas, the twisting, laughing shadows of his sleepless nights would cease. That with the return of his dear, beloved sister, that everything would settle and be right again. However, it seemed that fate was conspiring against him. With Andreas in his life, his days had gotten better, yet his nights... They were terrible. Then again, when was night anymore? Was night now day, since it was only then that they were granted light by the lovely shine of the moon?

Apollo snorted. "I need to stop thinking things like that," he murmured to himself, his voice carrying through the moonlit darkness of the Threshold, "Or I'll drive myself crazy." For Apollo, things had changed since becoming Chief. He felt as though he was not made for such a role, but he would continue to try and become what his dark lady had seen in him. For certainly Ktulu wouldn't have promoted him if she hadn't seen potential shining within him?

For so long the stallion had been plagued by such self-depreciating thoughts. For once, just for a little while, he wanted to escape it all. He wanted to forget it, to wander, to let himself be carried along the still-cool breeze of Birdsong in an attempt to clear his head... Just for a few hours.

Words whispered through the air, causing the ebonite stallion to pause in his steps. Ears perked upwards, facing forwards, his eyes searching. Was there someone wandering these woods as well?

"Hello?" He called back, hooves carrying his frame towards the sound of the voice. Damn this darkness. It was only a few moments later that he spotted her, a dark thing moving through the moonlit trees, looking quite lost. For a moment Apollo studied her, simply admiring her jade horn and the sharpness of her eyes, and he spoke once more, his voice slightly louder to gain her attention.

"Greetings, ma'am," Apollo murmured softly, a smile upturning his lips. There was troubled thoughts swimming in his eyes, however, hollowing his smile, but it was still genuine. "My name is Apollo... Could I ask yours?"

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
wherever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-19-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-20-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-23-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-25-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-28-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Harmony - 08-29-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-29-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 09-01-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 09-10-2013, 09:34 PM