the Rift

wherever the wind blows [open]

Sabiya Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sabiya</style>
i have no fear, i have only love</style>

Her hooves stopped and delicate ears pricked forward at the distant sound of a voice. Was it someone else in the forest or was she just hearing the echo of her voice? Did she really sound that manish? Movement in the forest, though hard to see because of the darkness, drew her attention to a certain area. She could not pinpoint his position, exactly, but was comfortable knowing the general area he was in. The fact that he could be someone hateful and try to attack was the furthest from her mind.

Sabiya smiled when the stallion stepped into a spot of light and she could see him clearly. He was quite handsome, she could admit, from the tip of his blue horn down to his hooves, but as handsome as he was it would all be a waste if his personality didn't match. "Hello." She said in response to his greeting. Her smile grew as she spotted his upturned lips. Anyone who could readily smile at a perfect stranger couldn't be all that bad, at least not from her personal experience.

"Pleasure to meet you, Apollo. I'm Sabiya." She took several steps toward the stallion, her body perfectly relaxed and at ease as she moved. "You wouldn't mind telling me where I am, would you?" She asked. The mare turned and looked back in the direction she had come, contemplating leaving the forest just to see if the wind would return and direct her back into the forest. Questions flashed through her mind, all of which she had no answer to. The biggest question in her mind was what fate had in store for her and what role, if any, the stallion that had come to greet her would play in it.

Messages In This Thread
wherever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-19-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-20-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-23-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-25-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-28-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Harmony - 08-29-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-29-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 09-01-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 09-10-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Oliver - 09-14-2013, 09:02 PM