the Rift

wherever the wind blows [open]

Oliver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Break them, or I will...

My large hooves clipped through the forest. I'd just been net by Rasta and Adrixaura. Rasta had much better manners, but she also seemed more pleasant to be around. Rasta was a snowy white girl who was oddly mother-like. Adrixaura was a nearly blue mare with spots covering parts of her body. Adrixaura had been rude and approached me like she meant shit to me, which she didn't. If Rasta hadn't showed, I could've killed Adrixaura right there and then, just to make sure she would die knowing respect.

I was powerful and young. I was also rather tall and muscular. I was most certainly not afraid to through my bulking slab of meat at another horse to kill, teach them a lesson, or both. I was a well oiled machine ready to fight, to the death. As I thought about her, my muscles flexed under my by hide. I'd also not liked how she just assumed I was a draft. Did I have feathers? No. I was partly draft, and that's where I got my muscle and height, but also Holsteiner.

I heard multiple voices up ahead and tiptoed in the shadows. I became nearly invisible. The thick tree trunks blocking me from their view, they wouldn't be able to see me, so now, I listened. Obviously I would only be getting the tail end of this conversation. "Either way, I can off you the Foothills as your home... Or I can show you somewhere that might be more promising of your tastes, miss Sabiya." Said the paint stallion. I wasn't sure which mare he was talking to, but I liked the name Sabiya. I also liked the one with the golden markings.

I bent my head around and look at my flanks. Two enormous wings were folded at my sides, and what color where they? Gold. My hooves and orbs were also gold. I felt drawn to the gold one. She was beautiful, so she had to become mine. Later, hopefully, I would run into her and just attempt to seduce her. I assumed she was Sabiya, since this paint seemed to be speaking mostly to her. They spoke of these so called Foothills, and I hoped she would join them so I could find her again if I so desired to. Smirking at myself, I watch them.

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

So basically, he's just watching them. He is hidden from there views. Feel free to skip me whenever! (As in, you do not need to wait 48 hours), as I may not post here again. :p but then again, I might. I dunno!

Messages In This Thread
wherever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-19-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-20-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-23-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-25-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-28-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Harmony - 08-29-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-29-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 09-01-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 09-10-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Oliver - 09-14-2013, 09:02 PM