the Rift

wherever the wind blows [open]

Sabiya Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sabiya</style>
i have no fear, i have only love</style>

Sabiya listened intently as Apollo began to tell her about his home as she had asked him. His home did sound good, but she did like mountains so she could have been a bit biased already. He continued on, though, and she found herself staring at him. Had she completely misjudged his kind smile and gentle eyes? "Were?" She found herself asking. Were mercenaries. She wasn't so sure that the Foothills was someplace that she wanted to call home. The mare had seen enough fighting in her travels, and she may have said only moments before that a little conflict helped to liven things up, but she was no fighter. She could not fight and kill for material goods, it was just completely against her character.

The oddly marked mare wasn't sure what to think about Apollo's offer of the Foothills. "I've never been part of a herd." She said truthfully. "All my life I've wandered because my mother was a wanderer." The mare blinked then glanced up at the star filled sky. Sabiya had never been very secretive about anything in her life. She was an open book for anyone willing to read the pages. "I'm not sure I know what you're talking about by safety in numbers." She laughed quietly and looked back at Apollo, deciding that she hadn't misjudged him. No, she trusted her judgement too much to start doubting herself.

"I would like to see the Foothills, they sound quite beautiful." She continued on. "But I think I'd like to explode Helovia before I make a decision on where I'd like to call home." If she wanted to call any herd home, that was. "But I guess its time that we get out of this forest and on with the tour?" With that she trotted forward quickly, ready to explore.

Messages In This Thread
wherever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-19-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-20-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-23-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-25-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-28-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Harmony - 08-29-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-29-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 09-01-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 09-10-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Oliver - 09-14-2013, 09:02 PM