[PRIVATE] Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

World's Edge Nurse
</style>

[Set Pre-Invasion - For Whit ONLY]

The young roan paced back and forth at the cliff's edge. As the days went past and Malachi grew, it began to look more and more tempting. What stallion would want her now? She was broken and used. Mentally she was not even sure if she could love anymore. She jumped at the smallest sounds. Her son... his... son... was growing larger every day. The bigger he grew the more he looked like... Him... She couldn't handle it. She had left Keiran with him, just to make sure in case she jumped neither would be close enough to stop her. The cub knew something was wrong, he could feel it. But had done as she told him. They were close, but out of sight. Kiara knew if she saw either of them she would not be able to do it. Oh how she wished Keiran had stayed in that egg until Malachi had been born. They could of bonded instead... Then she would be free..

In the distance the cub yowled loudly at the thought. He could not understand why she thought this way? Why she seemed so eager ot leave everyone... Yet she wouldn't... His life and her son's life held her here. That was the only reason the cub let her leave his sight. But not just their lives, but the possible disappointment of the ones she called family... Sure they were the very reason she worried... But she would not let them think of her as weak enough to jump... Kiara sighed, seeing the mental pictures of Mirage, Madryn and Maskan.... Her son... She sighed...

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in." Quisque iaculis dapibus fermentum.

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 08-20-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-08-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 09-11-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-13-2013, 02:16 AM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 09-15-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-16-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 09-20-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-24-2013, 07:40 PM