the Rift

[PRIVATE] Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

World's Edge Nurse
</style>

It was Keiran who alerted her to the incoming brothers. Kiara's green eyes peered into the darkness as the cub yowled a soft greeting to the pair. He stood and moved to rub against Madryn's front legs as Maskan moved onward. The roan stood still, waiting until the stallion's frame appeared from the darkness. He spoke her name as he moved to stand between her and the edge of the cliff. She sighed, trying to read his body language. He of course was unreadable as usual. He asked a simple, and yet not so simple answer. Why did she walk while Malachi slept... Quickly she thought of the best lie she could "To think. It's the only time I am truly alone, minus Keiran. I am never to far should he wake up..." She let her voice drift off, her eyes looking instead to the cliff she so longed to throw herself over. It would be simple, just run past Maskan and leap... It would all be over then...

Keiran yowled loudly in protest of such thoughts, his yellow-green eyes looking at Madryn. Were these the two his bonded cared about like brothers? He could only hope so. Maybe, just maybe they would get to her where he had not. Kiara stepped to the side, trying to figure out if she could make it past Maskan before he could stop her. Her tail flicked back and forth nervously, wondering if he knew what she was really thinking about out here alone...

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 08-20-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-08-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 09-11-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-13-2013, 02:16 AM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 09-15-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-16-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 09-20-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-24-2013, 07:40 PM