the Rift

[PRIVATE] Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

World's Edge Nurse
</style>

Do not think to lie to me Kiara His tone sent shivers down her spine and she backed up slowly. The tone was way to close to the tone the... the sperm doner had used that night... the night Malachi was concived. Instantly a yowl of concern from Keiran as he felt the spin of emotions coursing through Kiara. His gaze told her he was seeing right through her lie, his tone told her she was possibly in some trouble.. It made her uneasy. As his eyes opened back to normal Kiara relaxed slightly. He was still very much like a big brother... One who knew something was up with his kid sister.. He reached out and touched the curve of her nape, breathing in and out gently. The simple gesture spoke volumes to the roan.

"You know me to well." She sighed softly, knowing there was no use in pretending anymore. He knew, his body languange said that much. He had seen her step and moved to place himself between her and the edge once again. Did he know she wanted to jump? She wanted to end her life? Kiara couldn't tell that much. "What use am I, as a nurse or anything more than...." Her voice cracked and trailed off. She looked away from the strong stud she concidered a brother, hiding the emotion on her face. She was thankful for the low light of the stars... He would not see the tears that caused her voice to crack.. She shut her green eyes tight for a moment, trying to stop the flow of the clear liquid. Crying did no good. It had not saved her that night...

@[Madyrn Maskan]

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 08-20-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-08-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 09-11-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-13-2013, 02:16 AM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 09-15-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-16-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 09-20-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-24-2013, 07:40 PM