the Rift

[PRIVATE] Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit]

Madyrn Maskan Posts: 87
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 16
Whit
Though he guarded himself carefully, he felt a small sadness well up within him as he watched Kiara react to his words. The girl had no sense of self worth, no gauge of her own potential, no understanding that her very existence meant the world to those around her. She was an innocent, naive child, who had been thrust into a world of adult problems and troubles, whose innocence had been abused and taken from her, leaving behind crumbled ruins. He so wanted to help her see, to make her understand, but how could she? Once again, he only had a male's point of view - it was rather hard to be raped when you were the one on top.. It would never dawn on him to take a mare by force. The urges were strong, yes, but the there was always a sense of self within - unless one was a senseless monster, like that which terrorised Kiara's homeland.

"My sister sees the good in everyone. I don't know what it was she saw in you, Kiara, when she chose to use her influence over the world to welcome you into her protective folds." He offered the words with his usual dry tones, though after he spoke them he realised that they could be interpreted in a negative light. "What I mean to say is, I do not know if she saw the same qualities I see within you. Perhaps she saw something more." With a rare display of emotion, the stallion smiled a small, soft expression. Another smooth gesture later, and he was extending his maw out to the young girl again, in a paternal, or perhaps brotherly, display of affection. He could tell that the girl was depressed, that her mindset meant she was unable to see herself as anything but unworthy, and that ultimately, it would be up to her to pull herself out of this funk. "Tell me, what do you think makes my sister who she is?" He pressed another question upon the roan girl, hopefully before she would try to ask him what it was he saw in her.

@[Kiara]
background pattern by webstreatsetc.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 08-20-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-08-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 09-11-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-13-2013, 02:16 AM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 09-15-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-16-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Kiara - 09-20-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Oh Woe Is Me! [Whit] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-24-2013, 07:40 PM