the Rift

Heave anchors and set sail

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

TORLEIK
Death follows into your watery grave

The silence that permeated the air did little to assuage Torleik that his perception of being stalked was incorrect. A sense of heaviness, of leaden decay permeated the winds, the land's icy chill tightening its bitter grasp. Motion at his right flank caused the black beast to snap his head around, blue eyes narrowed in suspicious annoyance. Torleik was not fond of theatrical entrances, let alone the hubris that oozed from this male's strangely iridescent pelt.

This one is self important, he thought with a furrowing of his brows in annoyance as Deimos stated his name after making a show of his powerful strides. Torleik gazed, unimpressed, back at the fellow male, studying him. Single horn, blue on the end. Nearly hairless tail, save for the tip. Eyes were dark, like two dead pools of solidified azurite.

Death. Torleik was familiar with the event. Perhaps that was why this steed did not not perturb him overmuch. Certainly this Deimos character was of the dark, unutterable places souls go to search for unforgivable desires, but he could not force Torleik to be afraid. Fear was a choice, and a choice the rune-horned demon opted not to make. That Deimos did not even query his moniker irked the beast; after all, it was only polite

"I have not yet discerned the purpose of my existence - what makes you think I am cognizant of my purpose here?" he returned, deep voice quiet but steady.

Another presence caught his attention then and the stallion grunted, maneuvering himself so that he kept both strangers in front of him. The newcomer had a fascinating bronze marking down one of his forelegs and...seemed to be sporting a small little pup bumbling alongside him? Torleik dropped his substantial head and sniffed at the little animal. Though he felt little for the other equine types around him, he had a soft spot for younglings of other types - especially little furry or pathetically feathered things. Righting his posture once more when the newer horse approached and invaded his personal space, Torleik drew his head back only fractionally, intending to show he was not going to back down from a show of intimidation. However, when he spoke, the rune-horned stallion realized this Ulrik was not attempting to bully.

That one is self-important and this one seems odd. This place is strange.

"Here is an idea: this inquisition is unnecessary," Torleik responded. It seemed no one in this place much cared for his name. That was just as well; he did not feel inclined to effuse about himself.

Afrolovertje & ximpossible @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Heave anchors and set sail - by Torleik - 08-20-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Heave anchors and set sail - by Deimos - 08-20-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Heave anchors and set sail - by Ulrik - 08-20-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Heave anchors and set sail - by Torleik - 08-20-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: Heave anchors and set sail - by Deimos - 08-20-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Heave anchors and set sail - by Ulrik - 08-20-2013, 10:01 PM